CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
A. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee and will be categorized by topic and what type of presentation whether oral or poster presentation.
B. Deadline for abstract submission: June 30, 2012.
C. Instructions for abstract authors:
1. All abstracts have to be submitted using Microsoft word program and sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org copy furnished macky.faylona@philippinehernia society.com.
2. Indicate whether the abstract is for poster or oral presentation.
3. All abstracts must be written in English.
4. The Scientific Committee will inform all the authors of abstract acceptance as soon as the abstract is evaluated.
5. Once the abstract has been accepted, we expect the author or the presenter to register to the congress as soon as possible to avoid incidents of non-appearance during the congress proper.
6. The title of the abstract should not contain more than 30 words.
7. The body of the abstract should be no longer than 300 words.
8. In preparation of the abstract, please use the following format:
(d Article) Objectives – Methods – Results – Conclusion.
(Case Report) Objectives – Case Description – Conclusion.