Famous for its postcard-perfect white sand beaches and breathtaking sunsets, there is a reason why this tiny island constantly ranks as one of the world’s best beaches. Gorgeous scenery isn’t all that this island can offer, with premium diving spots, island tours and massages by the beach to look forward to. Also known as the Summer Party Capital of the Philippines, Boracay Island also boasts quite the nightlife with a long stretch of clubs and restaurants adjacent to the beach.
Geography – An island measuring 7 kilometers long, it is located 300 kms south of Manila. It can be reached land, air and sea from various destination points around the Philippine archipelago.
Attractions – White Beaches, Caves, Water sports, Island Hopping, Mountain Hiking, Sailing, Diving, Windsurfing, Flora and Fauna.
Language – Tagalog, Visayan, English
Climate – Temperatures can shift from 25⁰C – 38⁰C, depending on the season with July to October being the wettest season.
You would be surprised how many things you will find yourself wanting to experience on this tiny island paradise that can whet almost any seasoned traveler’s appetite. These are some of things we can suggest:
- Paraw Sailing Sunset Cruise – Why not enjoy that famous Boracay sunset a little differently by watching it from a paraw (sailboat with outriggers). The best part is there is no noisy engine to distract you from relaxing as you cruise the waters of Boracay.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Riding – Make your way around the island in style with an ATV to view what else Boracay has to offer the intrepid traveler.
- Nightlife – There is a reason why Boracay is known as the Summer Party Capital of the Philippines with a dizzying choice of clubs and restaurants of you to choose from to find out.
- Massage by the Beach – After a long day of excitement and partying, nothing beats relaxing by the beach and listening to the waves crash onto the shore with an authentic Filipino massage, hilot.
- Boating – This continues to be a favorite for tourists to enjoy the island, you can choose from scuba diving, snorkeling or simple island hopping.