POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Posters size should not go beyond 7 feet tall and 3 feet wide.
- One panel will be available per poster presentation.
- The Official language of the poster is in English.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of 4 feet.
- Use lightweight material for the poster presentation.
- Presenters will be notified by email the exact location of the poster session at the congress venue.
- Posters are expected to be up by October 11, 2012 and will be taken down in the afternoon of October 13, 2012.
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL AND VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
- Please make your presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint version Microsoft Office ’97.
- Please load your presentations a day before the congress if possible or at least 2 hours prior to your assigned session.
- Please make sure that the presentation follows the allowable time as emailed by the scientific committee.
- Presentations using your own computers will be allowed.
- In case that you will be presenting with your Apple computers, please bring the necessary adaptor for attachment to the LCD projector.
- For video presentations, please use the MP4 format.